HOUSE CALLS INC. is a Denver remodeling company that takes great pride and professional satisfaction in the products and services we provide to our clients.
The products and services craftsmanship that we have chosen to represent are of the highest quality and carry the best warranties in their industries which affords HOUSE CALLS INC. the ability to install these products with the confidence that our clients expectations and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Copyright 2012: House Calls, Inc. | Barrier Free Shower | All rights reserved.
Denver Remodeling Services
We proudly offer the following disability remodeling Services and Products:
* Grab Bar Systems. Strategically placed in the bath areas of the toilet, bath tub and shower for added safety in these areas. Manufactures represented are: Moen
* ADA Comfort Height Toilets. With a height of 17.5 to 19 inches the additional height provide easy access setting down and getting up from the toilet. Highly recommended for hip and knee joint replacement clients. Manufactures represented are: Kohler
* Barrier Free Showers. Both walk-in and roll-in showers with standard shower valve assembly and hand held shower assemblies can be fitted with mounted or free standing seats and grab bars. Recommended for individuals of all mobility levels due to easy access and use of shower hardware.
Manufacture represented: Best Bath Systems
Full tile walls and floors w/ center drain.
* Bath and Kitchen faucets and fixtures: Individuals with Arthritis and other limiting hand mobility should consider the use of paddle handle faucet and shower valves for all water supply service areas. Manufactures represented Moen
*Hand Held Shower Heads. Recommended for all age groups and abilities.
Manufactures represented: Symmons
* Hydrotherapeutic walk-in tubs. Recommended for individuals with limited mobility, muscle
strain, diabetes, arthritis and circulatory issues. These tubs are equipped with air jets, water jets, inline heaters and all ADA approved hardware.
Manufactures represented: Best Bath Systems
*Door Hardware: Changing door knobs to lever hardware is recommended for individuals with RA and other limiting issues for ease of access. Electronic, push button, hardware is also available. Manufactures Represented: Stanley
*Cabinets: Kitchen and Bath cabinet modifications such as, roll out shelves at base cabinets and drop down shelves for wall cabinets are inexpensive adaptive modifications for wheelchair access to these areas as well as modifications to base cabinets at sink areas for roll in access